The EZReports software allows you to upload student data from day school’s student information system. You can import student demographics data, grades data, test scores data, and other day school information for all students. This feature allows site coordinators to quickly register students in afterschool programs without having to manually input their information.
- Import student demographics data from the district database using Excel templates.
- Download error files for records that could not be uploaded.
- Automate the student data upload process by using our FTP upload feature on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Our FTP upload feature can automatically process files in Excel or csv formats.
- Day school grades data can be uploaded for all students and EZReports will filter and process data for the participating students.
- Data for district and state assessments can be uploaded for all students and EZReports will filter and process data for the participating students.
- Upload other day school academic data including students’ day school teachers, subject taught, and day school attendance.
- Easily manage data imported from multiple uploads.
- “Re-upload” data to update information without creating duplicated records.