EZReports has multiple options for your program to take attendance. Decide which method is most suitable for your program based on how it is designed, how students rotate through classes, if it’s a closed campus, etc.
- Record attendance using weekly/daily rosters; also record drop-in attendance
- A number of attendance options available for which you can record check-in/check-out times
- EZCheckIn for high schools helps to record attendance data of students on a daily basis for each session they participate using a check-in/check-out screen. This module has been specially developed for high schools with drop-in programs
- Record attendance using an iPad or tablet through our mobile application in real time for your programs
- EZReports has a software available that can be used with the daily attendance option. The EZTimeTrack software will help you record the daily attendance for each student by using a fingerprint, barcode or magnetic card scanner that is attached to the computer